Join the Team
If you have been directed to this page it is because we are interested in having you as part of our agency.
We are proud of our 15 year professional reputation in providing outstanding opportunities for skilled and ambitious therapists, and providing the general public with the highest quality mini event massages.
In order to maintain our quality of service, to both you the therapist and the general public, we have a set of criteria which we look for in our therapists. We kindly advise if you don't meet these requirements to refrain from applying.
- Calm, confident and extremely pro-active in approaching the public
- Great at communicating, reading non verbal queues and listening
- Reliable and will attend events, interviews and training
- Responsible; prioritising client well being and health and safety
- Respectful of other team members and agency staff
- Physically strong and able to stand/ walk for at least 3 hours
- An excellent massage technique and understanding of the body
- Well presented and takes immense pride in ones appearance
In return for exceptional people we offer exceptional earnings starting from a minimum £200 per event. Some events yield up to £780 per shift. (If you are skeptical about the advertised earnings please ensure you speak to any long standing therapist/s in our agency who will verify this independently.)
The agency is a business and we charge a set fee for our opportunities starting from £45. We currently have approx 20 therapists who have been part of our team for up to 10 years. We pride ourselves on staff retention through therapist satisfaction and low shift fees. We open our books once a year in February to fulfil around 150 shifts available March - October. Due to the high earn 95% of shifts sell out each year.
What's the catch? / Things to be aware of
- You will need to be registered self employed
- You must be fully qualified and insured
- You must send a full application in with all the requested information
- You must attend a face-time interview
- You must attend a final interview and training in person
- There is a uniform and equipment fee of £25
- Travel and accommodation is not paid for you, this can be tax deducted as a self employed person filing annual self assessment
Typically people with previous promotional and sales experience are the most successful, but we also consider anyone with a very proactive approach and huge amounts of ambition and charisma.
We are specifically interested in anyone who wants to travel and stay for 2/3/4 days events.
To apply please send ALL the required to
- A recent full body and head shot (As an entertainment agency we are legally permitted to request this )
- Detail of massage qualifications
- A professional reference
- Full previous experience and contact number
- A cover letter detailing why you would be an asset to our existing team.
We wish you all the very best of luck. We regret we cannot accept everybody onto the agency books. If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks you have been unsuccessful. We thank you for your time and effort in applying.
Gloucestershire average £550 per shift
Berkshire average £250 per shift
Cheshire average £350 per shift
Yorkshire average £275 per shift